Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

More Text Art --- Emerson

Have I mentioned before that I'm a collector of quotes? :D

I love a good inspirational quote. Many have gotten me through tough times. In my writing life, it's hard to keep going when you hate every single word you've put down, when you think not a single person could possibly love what you've written. But you have to push through, even if you don't want to. It might not turn out the way you wanted, but in that failure you'll learn something. And sometimes what you create is epic. The best you've ever created.

This graphic I'm posting has an Emerson quote in it and I just love it. I hope you do too. :P

Again, I had a hard time deciding which design I liked the best so I figured I'd include them all. I think I'm partial to the one on the right with the wood background. But the one at the top, if you click on it, you'll see the text is sporting a very cool swirl design.

How fun is that? It really stands out against that charcoal gray. LOVE.

Feel free to copy for your own personal use! Click on graphics for SUPER large graphic. Made to fit 11X14 frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment