Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Under the Sea

I don't know about you, but I ♥ Pottery Barn. I wish I had a gazillion dollars to shop there for my entire house. But I don't. I don't even have .0000001% of a gazillion dollars. Cue the sad face!

I do keep a lot of my PB catalogues and peruse them for inspiration. And the thing I love most about PB is its beachy feel, especially with the kids' stuff.

This was on the PBteens front page this week---


See those pillows?


I love the octopus pillow. Actually, scratch that---I love all three of them! And I wanted to make some sort of art that could easily be printed off and framed for a little guy, or girls!, room.

I just love how simple these are. I used plain graphics for the octopus and stingray, colored them blue and added a textured layer to them. It kinda looks like beadboard. Hmmmm...that gives me a new idea! I must make a mental note to use a beadboard texture on the next project!

But seriously, wouldn't these be cute in black frames in a little guy's room? Love. I'm sorta wishing my son was still at that age where I could decorate for him. Instead, he's at that age where everything Mom suggests is automatically lame.








No comments:

Post a Comment